Party Foods & Buffet
Champagnes and Sparkling wines get any party off to the right start. If you're on a budget, Prosecco or Cava are both great value options. Fizz is a versatile choice for finger food and party nibbles too.
If you are going for a food theme for your party, like Thai or Indian take a look at that food category for the perfect wine matches. However, if you're just after a few recommendations to suit any taste or budget, take a look at the list below.
Tips for choosing your Party wine
- Keep it safe – don't try too hard to impress your guests, simply choose a good quality example of a popular wine style or grape. Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio are real crowd pleasers.
- Opt for a mixed case – choosing one of our popular mixed cases is a simple way to cater for a variety of tastes.
- Consider the season – try to choose appropriate wines for the time of year. Crisp, fresh whites are great for summer parties ... bold, full-bodied reds are guaranteed winter warmers.
- Cater for yourself – always remember it's your party too! If you pick a wine you really love, the chances are your friends will love it too!
- Look for offers – if you're catering for big numbers, have a look for our multi-case deals ... you'll save yourself a pretty penny.
- Relax – nobody's there to critique your wine. Just chill your whites, keep your reds at cool room temperature and enjoy yourself.
- Contact us – if you've any questions, or if you'd like help, advice or a personal recommendation you can always give us a call.